As per Law Decree No. 196/2003 (the "Personal Data Privacy Law"), our hotel, Domino Suite Hotel, with registered office in Jesolo, Via Gorizia n° 8, intends to process the personal data that you have provided exclusively for the fulfilment of the obligations prescribed by contract or law that govern the business relationship between us. For this reason, we will not process confidential data or data of judicial pertinence. As per Art. 13 of the above-mentioned law, we are obliged to inform you of the following:
Purpose of data processing
The data that you place at our disposal will be processed in the context of our company's daily operations and in particular for the fulfilment of the obligations imposed by contract or law (e.g. compliance with administrative, fiscal and accounting, etc. requirements) and for market research and direct marketing.
Method of treatment.
As regards the method of treatment given, we inform you that your data will be entered in special identification archives in both paper and computerised form with adequate security measures taken for the protection of the privacy in accordance with the regulations in force. Your personal data will be processed by the appropriate data processing and filing software.
Obligatory or optional data entry
We inform you that your consent is not required (as per Art. 23 and respective amendments of the above-mentioned law) whenever our company requires the data in question for the fulfilment of obligations prescribed by contract or law, whenever such data can be taken from public registers, lists, deeds or documents that are part of public domain and can be freely accessed by anyone and whenever such data is processed for the defence of rights in Court of Law. In any case however, all such data can be processed but not disclosed.
Consequences of refusal to grant consent.
Your refusal to consent to our processing of data we consider fundamental as per Point a) above (such as names, registered office, headquarters, branch offices, capital stock, telephone numbers, fax numbers, name of legal representative, V.A.T. and income tax registration numbers, corporate purpose and banking co-ordinates, etc.) may prevent us from establishing or continuing a contractually-regulated business relationship with you.
Parties to whom your data may be communicated.
Your personal data may be communicated to the parties in the following categories:
- Parties granted rights to data access by law;
- payment and payment collection management credit institutes, insurance companies, and auditors;
- credit recovery companies;
- data processing and information technology companies;
- correspondence service companies;
- consociate, subsidiary or parent companies.
Parties that may gain awareness of your data in the execution of their duties
Your personal data will be processed by parties in the following categories:
- company management, in their role as the parties in charge of such processing;
- headquarter operatives, in their role as the parties in charge of such processing;
- hotel management operatives, in their role as the parties in charge of such processing;
- reception, administration and accounting operatives of the structures managed by Domino Suite Hotel, in their role as the parties in charge of such processing.
Such data will never be distributed without your previous written consent.
Rights as per Art. 7 of Law Decree 196/2003
Lastly, in regard to the above, we inform you of your rights as per Art. 7 of the above-mentioned law and precisely what you may be entitled to receive at our expense:
a) the indication of the origin of the data, the purposes and methods of processing, the identification of the owner of the processing and the managers in charge of processing, and the categories of party to whom such data can be communicated or those who may come to the awareness of such data in the performance of their duties as parties assigned to data processing;
b) the confirmation of the existence of the personal data that regards you and the logic applied to any computerised processing performed;
c) the cancellation and transformation in anonymous form of any data processed in violation of the above-mentioned law;
d) the updating, correction and completion - if you desire - of such personal data;
e) the certification that the operations mentioned in Points c) and d) were brought to the attention of those to whom such data has been communicated or distributed with the exception of the cases prescribed by law;
f) the right to oppose on legitimate grounds the processing of your personal data, even when such processing is performed for appropriate purposes;
g) the right to oppose, in any case, the processing of your personal data for the purpose of transmission of direct sales or advertising material or commercial communication or market research.
Parties assigned to processing
The owner of the processing performed is Domino Suite Hotel, with registered office in Jesolo, Via Gorizia n° 8.
In order to obtain all data processing manager, send an e-mail to the following address: email@example.com
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small fragment of data that a website deposits in the browser of your computer or your mobile device.
What are cookies used for?
Web pages have no memory. If you browse from one page to another within a website, you will not be recognised as the same user on each of the pages. Cookies allow you to be recognised by the website as the same user. Cookies also make it possible to memorise your choices, such as your preferred language, your preferred currency and the search criteria. Cookies even enable you to be recognised on your return visit.
Are all cookies the same?
No, there are various types of cookies and different ways of using them. Cookies differ in terms of the function they perform, on their duration and on who inserted them into the website.
How are cookies used?
Our site uses the following types of cookies:
• Technical cookies: we want to offer our visitors a cutting-edge site that it easy to use. To this end, we use technical cookies to allow you to view our website and to make it work properly.
• Functional cookies: we use functional cookies to remember your preferences and to help you to use our website effectively and efficiently, for example by saving the pages and any offers you may have viewed in the past. Functional cookies are not essential to make the site work, but they add functions and improve your overall experience, allowing you, for example, to take advantage of the best offers.
• Analytical cookies: we use analytical cookies to glean a better understanding of how our visitors use the website, to understand what works well and what works less well, to optimise and improve the site and to ensure that the site is always interesting and relevant. The details that we retain include the web pages visited, the entry and exit pages, the type of platform, information on the time and date and the number of clicks made on a given page, the search terms used and the texted entered during use of the site. Our commercial partners, too, may use analytical cookies to find out if their users are making use of the offers embedded in their sites.
How long do cookies remain active for?
Cookies placed directly by our site have a duration of 3 weeks. You can delete all cookies from your browser at any time. To do so, follow the instructions provided here:
How can you recognise our cookies?
You can find our cookies through your browser settings.
Are analytical and marketing cookies from third parties included?
Yes, our site incorporates various third-party cookies issued by widgets included in the site.
These cookies are used for statistical purposes and enable a better browsing experience and better integration with these third-party services (Google Analytics, TripAdvisor, the main social networks, etc…).
Specifically, to monitor the data being collected for the purposes of analysis conducted by, visit the page of the browser add-on to deactivate Google Analytics.
How can you change the cookies preferences?
From the settings menu of your browser (for example, Internet Explorer, Safari, Firefox or Chrome), you can set which cookies you want to receive and which you do not. To find out where to find these settings – the location may vary depending on which browser you are using – use the “Help” menu on your browser.
If you decide not to accept certain cookies, you may not be able to use certain functions of our site properly. In any case, the “Do Not Track” function offered by certain browsers (the name of the setting may vary from browser to browser) may not work on our site.